The Campsie Project

An account of the renovation of The Neglected House on the Wonderful Street in Wonderful Downtown Lexington, Kentucky.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Campsie Photo update!

It's time for an album, folks, and I'm not talkin' about Hall & Oates, here. I'm talkin' about Jeffries and Points. And THE PROJECT. Haven't done a photo-tour recently of the Campsie Project, so… shall we?

Right this way, please for NEW PICTURES OF CAMPSIE!



THE OLDER PIX REDUX

Also, for those who may have missed previous galleries, here's a repost. Through the magic of Ofoto (I mean—Kodak Gallery), you can go see what it looked like when we bought it, or at The Housewarming Party, or the Legendary Digging Party or the basement jacks that Patron Builder Saint Todd installed.

NOTE: You should not need to log in if you don't want to, but it is a decent service, if you're up to your ass in digital photography like me. (But I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention Flickr, which is way cooler.)

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Are you guys familiar with this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home