The Campsie Project

An account of the renovation of The Neglected House on the Wonderful Street in Wonderful Downtown Lexington, Kentucky.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Let the Destruction begin


Let the Destruction begin
Originally uploaded by mrtoastey.
We had this party for the house. We decided it would be good to have a thing where we invited lots of friends over to the empty house and everybody could just kind of bless it with their good juju. I think it worked. I've posted pictures here. Just click "view photos" You don't have to log in. Be sure to click SLIDESHOW!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mick Jeffries said...

Well, I do look like that. (drrrrr!!)

I'm glad you saw the pix and that this thang is kinda working. I like it!

check back often, since I can't figure out a way to alert people to new posts. I must be missing something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home