The Campsie Project

An account of the renovation of The Neglected House on the Wonderful Street in Wonderful Downtown Lexington, Kentucky.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

David and Sharlot on the case!


Well, we've got more saints in the mix! Uncle Dave and Aunt Sharlot have worked their hardware wonder on the doorknobs, plates and assorted hardware from the house. Just got this picture back of the stuff we boxed up and sent them. How about that? When I first saw this show up on my desktop, I thought why did somebody send me a picture of a gamelan?

This stuff is still bangin', though, right?

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kenn Minter said...

are these all original fixtures from the campsie house... or stuff you found?

-K

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mick Jeffries said...

these are the original fixtures, taken down and mailed to my aunt and uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home