The Campsie Project

An account of the renovation of The Neglected House on the Wonderful Street in Wonderful Downtown Lexington, Kentucky.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Slow But Sure

Looks like it's my turn again. Ole Mick is submerged in receipts, celebrating the return of tax time. The latest on Campsie pour moi? I've become a bit stumped by indecision and disbelief at the vast nature of the work to be done. Sunday (our normal work day) included a lot of head scratchin' and wanderin' around. We finally just threw our hands up and went to a movie (Life Aquatic-I give it ***). I'm actually quite at peace with that decision. Normally I would've beat myself up for having lost a day of work but this time away was needed. I just couldn't commit to the latest project-ripping out the ceiling in one of the 1st floor rooms in order that it may be lowered to accomodate the plumbing move for the upstairs bathroom. I've now polled my various sources of inspiration and I'm ready to proceed. A new consultant is on board-Laura Dalzell-an ole pal from my Ky Lighting days. I've worked out a trade with her. I do lighting plans for her and she offers me her supreme space-planning abilities. This coming Sunday we'll be doin' some wall-rippin' so watch out!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Slow but sure is the only way. Think of movies as the medicine you need in order to proceed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home